Numbers Do Not Lie!
458 B.C. minus 483 equals 25 A.D.
What About 25 A.D.?
After 25 A.D., the Messiah is to be killed!
Jerusalem is to be destroyed?
The Book of Daniel, Chapter 9:24-26.
When Did They Actually Happen?
The Crucifixion was in 30 A.D.
The destruction of Jerusalem was in 70 A.D.
This Is Just A Small Sampling Of Fulfilled Prophesy, Correct?
Why Are There Agnostics, Atheists, And Jesus Doubters?
There are many reasons:
- Not-invented-here attitude
- Belief in the power of reason
- Already satisfied
- No physical evidence
- No need for God
- Not hurting sufficiently
- Peer pressure
- Not in enough danger
- Intellect operates but not the spirit
- Ignorant of how to find God
- Unwilling to seek God
- Do not want a God
- Unable to analyze adequately
- Unable to comprehend that the complexity and inter-relatedness of the parts of the body exclude the possibility of evolution as a viable process
- Do not believe in the Third Law of Thermodynamics but believe in evolution.
- Because of addictions such as pleasure, sex and chemicals, do not want there to be a God
- Do not accept the value of character
- Opposed to the Golden Rule, The Ten Commandments, The Lord's Prayer, ethics, morality, responsibility, loyalty, family, fidelity, and patriotism
- Want no absolute rights and wrongs
- Want to do what feels good and right
- Want to do whatever they like
- Want to have whatever kind of sex with whatever
Can Everyone Find God?
God can be found by seeking Him with all your heart.
That Is Easy!
Yes, but they are not going to find God because they are not seeking.
They do not perceive a need.